Cold Press Machine Woodworking machine hot sale in China

  • 1 - 9 Sets
    $3,700.00
  • >=10 Sets
    $3,500.00
Model Number:
Cold press3*1.25 Stroke 1M
Shipping:
Support Sea freight
Lead Time:
Quantity(Sets) 1 - 1 2 - 10 >10
Est. Time(days) 15 30 Negotiable
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Condition:
New
Type:
Cold Press
Application:
woodworking
Pressure:
50T
Place of Origin:
Shandong, China
Brand Name:
Lonjan
Voltage:
380V or as your require
Dimension(L*W*H):
3000*1250mm
Certification:
CE
Warranty:
1 years
Name:
Cold press machine woodworking machine
Work Plate Area:
2500*1250mm
Max plate thickness:
900mm
Dimensions:
3490*1250*2250mm
After-sales Service Provided:
No overseas service provided
Power(W):
4kw
Weight:
2000kg
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
300 Set/Sets per Month
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
Stretch film packaging
Port
Qingdao port
Lead Time :
Quantity(Sets) 1 - 1 2 - 10 >10
Est. Time(days) 15 30 To be negotiated
Video Description
Product Description
           Mode
Name
(2.5*1.25) Stroke 1M
(2.5*1.25) Stroke 1.2M
(2.5*1.25) Stroke 1.5M
(3*1.25) Stroke 1M
(3*1.25) Stroke 1.2M
(3*1.25) Stroke 1.5M
Work Plate Area
2500*1250mm
2500*1250mm
2500*1250mm
3000*1250mm
3000*1250mm
3000*1250mm
Working Pressure
50T
50T
50T
50T
50T
50T
Voltage
380V or as your request
380V or as your request
380V or as your request
380V or as your request
380V or as your request
380V or as your request
Power
4KW
4KW
4KW
4KW
4KW
4KW
Max plate thickness
900mm
1100mm
1400mm
900mm
1100mm
1400mm
Dimensions
2960*1250mm
3490*1250mm
Net weight
1.8T
2.0T
2.2T
2T
2.2T
2.4T

Main Features

Woodworking Plywood Hydraulic Cold Press Machine

Features:

1. Durable and sturdy machine structure

2. Electrical Panel and Control Panel

3. Hydraulic press

4. Refined steel plate, perfect hydraulic press

Detailed Images
Packing & Delivery

Packaging : The normal package is Stretch film packaging(Size: L*W*H). and we also can according to customers special request to package.

Delivery : T/T 30% deposit when order confirmed, remaining 70% paid before delivery.

Contact Us
Related Products

Sliding table saw

91.8% Response Rate

Drilling machine

91.8% Response Rate

Edge banding machine

91.8% Response Rate